Notices & Access Services
Under the SEC rules, beginning August 10, 2007 – corporate issuers and mutual funds are now permitted to utilize the Notice & Access option for their shareholder mailings.
This new rule allows issuers to send only a notice card, rather than a traditional full set of paper materials including proxy requirements, to part or all shareholders. This notice-only mailing option enables issuers to:
- Reduce costs. Send a personalized notice card rather than a full set of paper materials, reducing printing and postage expenses.
- Provide additional options to shareholders. Giving them a choice in how they access proxy materials, making information available quicker and more convenient.
- Enhance your corporate image. Demonstrate more sustainable business practices, by reducing not just paper waste but also your entire carbon footprint.
- Maximize the use of our technology. Take advantage of the voting and request options, giving shareholders what they want when they want it, thus giving you the votes you need to move your meeting forward.
The Publicease Notice & Access Solution
Publicease's Notice & Access solutions goes far beyond just satisfying SEC regulations – Our solutions are integrated into our entire proxy management platform – delivering complete end-to-end solutions that allow you to take full advantage of the benefits that notice and access can offer.
We provide Industry expertise in the following:
Planning and designing your proxy strategy
- A fully integrated and secure platform
- Constituent management – street side, registered side shareholders.
- Timetable planning and regulatory management
- Digital document delivery
- Digital hosting and communications
- Mutual fund solicitation services
- Notice and Access
- Pressure seal mail communication
- Bank and broker modules
- Shareholder reporting services
- Beneficial analysis
- Registered holder management
Publicease.com Site Copyright © 2012 | All Rights Reserved - Visit Our Blog